Our policy lasts 14 days from date of purchase. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase and there isn't any proof of contact or correspondence at least, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unfortunately.
To be eligible, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, together the original tagging and packaging.
Several types of items are exempt from being returned or refunded. This includes:
- Items purchased during sales period, or permanently discounted.
- Pre-ordered items (Eg. Custom BCs, wings, pockets, dry-suits, lights)
- Items that were sent in for servicing / repair / replacement services.
- Items that were assessed to be clearly damaged during usage / user issue.
*To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
*Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We will only refund back store credits to be used by you.
* Please note that store credit is to be used within 6 months from date of issue. Store credits that surpassed 6 months will be invalidated.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 261 Waterloo Street, Waterloo Centre #02-33, Living Oceans Pte Ltd, Singapore 180261
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
*If you are shipping an item over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.