The SUEX Sinapsi Navigation Nose Cone is a special navigation nose that replaces the standard nose and is equipped with sophisticated electronics that makes it possible to receive and process underwater navigation data captured with the DPV.
The SINAPSI project took years of increasingly sophisticated research, including many tests and trials to optimize the system using the most current and exciting technological solutions.
SINAPSI is available for the XJ-S and XK models and when combined with ERON D-1 completes the EXTENDED mode of the Eron Dashboard.
This sophisticated, yet intuitive tool makes it possible to expand exploration capabilities thanks to the following unique features:
ROUTE PLANNING VIA SMARTPHONE AND PC APPLICATION
- Navigation planning for routes connecting up to 3 waypoints +home position.
- PC software and phone app with cartography.
- Data analysis of numerical dive logs: graph and cartography.
- Dive log post-processing and export in the most used formats(CSV and KML).GNSS POSITIONING – HOME POSITIONAcquisition and use of the GNSS position for:
• Establishing the starting point of the planned route.
• Memorizing the departure and return point (HOME).
• Recalculating the route for subsequent waypoints when theGNSS signal is re-acquired during navigation.DEAD RECKONINGDead Reckoning is navigation by estimated position, unlike navigation by compass angle (heading), provides the estimated position in real time and consequently the correct angle for reaching the next waypoint.
PLANNING OF “ON THE FLY” ROUTES
Option to set infinite routes before and during navigation.
Option to set the “reactivity” of the compass on three levels.
HEADING QUALITY INDEX
This Index provides the accuracy of the heading angle in real time and adjusts/degrades in conjunction with environmental changes. Indicates confidence in the accuracy of the compass and the need for calibration.
The two-step calibration system is able to compensate for hard- iron and soft-iron distortions to obtain optimal heading accuracy in every situation.
QUALITY OF THE COMPASS CALIBRATION
At the end of each Calibration step, the quality of the calibration is displayed and stored.
CALIBRATION OF THE ODOMETER
Automatic in-water odometer calibration system.
PRECISE COURSE ANGLE IN ALL POSITIONS
Heading is not negatively affected by pitch and roll movements.
USE OF MULTIPLE SCOOTERS
Thanks to the unique Suex wireless system, during the same
dive it is possible to use the same ERON on different DPVs. This feature allows the diver to log on the same Eron different portions of the dive executed with different Suex DPVs
SUEX DPV MOTOR DOES NOT AFFECT THE HEADING
Heading is not affected by the DPV motor magnetism.
DISTANCE AND SPEED MEASUREMENT
Speed measurement system by means of a robust, efficient user-adjustable odometer incorporated into the DPV which is not influenced by the DPV propeller suction and independent of the speed of the DPV.
COMPASS NAVIGATION AND REVERSE ROUTE
Navigation by Compass Course and Reverse Course.
The system, in addition to navigation data, provides diving data (time / depth / temperature) and DPV data such as State of charge of the battery and residual runtime in minutes.
All connections of the navigation system are wireless. This guarantees reliability due to the absence of cables and connectors.
IOS, ANDROID, AND PC APP
App for Route planning, Log download and storage.
User-replaceable and easily available, standard batteries that provide about 40 hours of navigation use (refer to the manual for more details).