*Due to demand, this item is not ready-stocked in our web store. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or 6337 9829 to check for availability.*
The physiological response to cold stress is to reduce blood flow to the periphery and look after the body core, where it can often just be a matter of time before cold becomes the limiting factor in the safety and enjoyment of a dive. X-Core provides extreme thermal protection to the core, enabling longer, more comfortable dives.
Designed to be worn under the Arctic, Arctic Expedition, Halo 3D or any other drysuit undergarment, X-Core augments thermal protection to the extent that electric heating can be avoided in many instances. It performs best over a lightweight baselayer such as J2 or Xerotherm but the X-Core can also be worn as a next-to-skin garment for critical core protection.
- Exceptional warmth
- Contains 76% recycled polyester
- Four-way stretch fabric for snug fit
- Sleeveless design – complete freedom of movement for valve shut downs
- Additional thermal layer on chest panel
- Perfect next-to-skin or over a baselayer
- Fast wicking fabric keeps wearer drier and warmer
- Heavyweight Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Blue Sign® and Oeko-Tex® certified
- Odour resistant
- Machine washable